Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baking Soda

Baking Soda is something you should have in your kitchen or bathroom at all times. Not only can you cook with it, but you can use it to clean sinks, tubs, countertops, pots & pans, and your refrigerator. Plus you can leave it in the frig. or freezer to collect odors. Sprinkle it on your rugs and carpet and then vacuum it up. If you run out of toothpaste, baking soda will do the job. Put some in your washing machine, it helps to clean and freshen your clothes.  I use mine mostly for cleaning my dishes, sink, and countertops, but I had a problem with the box getting wet every time I would grab it with my wet rubber gloves, so I used an old pop bottle to put it in. If you do put your baking soda in a bottle, make sure you shake it down or you may not have enough room for it all. I guess you could put a cork on the bottle, but it would be more of a hassle to get it off while cleaning, plus the cork would get wet. I keep mine open and now it is so much easier to use and the glass doesn't soak up the water. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment